Strategy & Market Evaluation
- Which new markets should we enter, and why?
- Which new products should we sell, and why?
- Will consumer demand support our forecasts?
tangent strategy answers these questions by leveraging years of expertise in consumer and retail trends, and looking at the bigger picture
Projects we have undertaken include:
- Tesco - developing a methodology for prioritising new product and service development taking into account macroeconomic and consumer trends
- Unilever - assessing the achievability of European sales forecasts in the light of wider consumer and market trends
- William Hill - identifying factors affecting consumer demand in betting and gambling to the year 2010
- Matthew Gloag - quantifying the potential and prioritising the development of overseas markets for scotch whisky exports
- NPI - mapping the development of UK retailer financial services in order to formulate a unique offering for a potential high street partner
See also examples of commercial due diligence engagements
Our website is currently under development
To contact us in the meantime, please email
Click here to return home
This update October 2002